The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Adaptations/libhybris/Install SailfishOS for onyx
|Sailfish OS version:||18.104.22.168|
|Device released|| Linux
|Sailfish OS||Store Support||OTA Support|
Things that doesn't work
- Detailed list is available in beta-7 readme
Over-the-Air updates (OTA)
Plesae refer to instruction at end of page http://images.devaamo.fi/sfe/onyx/beta-7/
If you have an upgraded OS version on your phone then, in order to install Sailfish, you need to revert to the original vendor ROM that brings back the so-called "old bootloader". After installing the original ROM it's also necessary to flash the particular TWRP-recovery version that is compatible with it.
- The original OnePlus X ROM (version 2016/04/02).
- Particular TWRP-recovery version, compatible with it (taken from the CyanogenMod XDA thread below).
Continue with the following instructions when you're done.
Requirements for installation
- Base Android zip: XDA CyanogenMod download
- Latest Sailfish OS release: (newest directory and then the zip)
- Computer with adb and fastboot installed
- Patience and luck
- Install Android base zip by following instructions: XDA CyanogenMod thread
- Install the Sailfish OS zip on top of that Android base
- Software-related bugs (Sailfish OS): first search in https://together.jolla.com. If not found, add your question and tag with "porting"
- App bugs (e.g. an app doesn't scale well on different screens): contact its developer
- Problems which depend on hardware: search existing http://bit.ly/port-bugs; add new http://bit.ly/port-new-bug
- Please do not contact Jolla Care, Jolla Developer Care or phone's maker (e.g. LG, OnePlus, Google), as this is the Sailfish OS community's build for other phones