The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Nemo Mobile is currently in development. Some features and apps are still missing for end-users on the devices. If your willing to help, any contribution is appreciated.
Current status summary: Nemo/Status/Matrix
NOTE: Problems not crossed out or marked fixed are still valid. If you find problems with the Nemo image please file a bugs to Nemo bugzilla or add your findings to the list below. Please add prefix to the error based on your finding (ALL/N900/N950/ia32).
- Latest bug triage: 2012-07-02
- Old bug triages: 2012-06-25 2012-06-11 2012-02-13 2012-01-30, 2012-01-23, 2012-01-16, 2012-01-09, 2012-01-02, 2011-12-19
NOTE: Many of the fixes can be fetched with zypper, see Nemo/Updating.
- Nemo 2012-10-07.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-08-31.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-07-02.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-05-21.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-02-23.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-02-16.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-02-09.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-02-02.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-01-26.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-01-19.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-01-12.1 Release notes
- Nemo 2012-01-05.1 Release notes
- VKB is not working in this release. To fix the issue: Install libmaliit-quick and restart maliit-server.
- Nemo 12-22.1 "Xmas release" Release notes
- Nemo 12-15.1 Release notes
- Kernel is not at the usual place along the release (yet). However, it is available in the boot partition, and if needed it can be copied from there. The kernel will be soon available along with release image from the normal location.
- Nemo 12-01.2 Release notes
- Nemo 11-24.1
- On N950 the image does not boot. Please, use this workaround to get device booting.
- Nemo 11-17.1
- Missing/Broken (not in bugzilla yet)
N900: Network indicator brokenFixed.
- Nemo 11-10.1
ia32:Lenovo(other?): mcompositor makes things extremely slow in some situationsfixed, TFP support was being incorrectly turned off
- Nemo 11-03.1
- N950: Small graphical issues. Sometimes not seeing indicator icons in System UI, just seeing turquoise rectangles instead. Also sometimes in widgetsgallery the menubar is turquoise after orientation change.
- N950: holding a finger down appears to make mce go wild, and take ~17% CPU
- N950: I've seen meegotouch-home go crazy and use ~50% CPU. OTOH, I use lipstick, so not a major problem for me now.
- N950: sometimes VKB and HW keyboard broken
- ia32:ExoPC/WeTab boot messages obscure splash screen
- iaa2:ExoPC Toggle Icon view a few times and screen blanks, can get VT2 access. Seen on previous ia32 builds of CE log files below :-
I'm wondering if we need to use Pinetrail kernel on Exopc- Tried it same issue - I'll try and get some debug info
- missing all QtMobility libraries. (re-apply same fix as in https://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=23299)
- ia32:WeTab playing Qt Flying Bus have black screen