The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Adaptations/libhybris/Install SailfishOS for jfltexx
From Mer Wiki
(Created page with "thumb Notes for installing [https://sailfishos.org Sailfish OS] on the [http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/consumer/mobile/smartphones/galaxy-s/GT-I9505Z...")
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 23:26, 18 June 2016
|Device released|| Linux
Things that don't work
- Jolla Store (Harbour) doesn't work. Do not sign in with Jolla account.
- Bluetooth: yet to be set up.
- Voicecall: receiving calls works properly (along with Speaker, Pad and Mic buttons) / making calls fails with 3 tone signal.
- Camera: only front camera photo works. back camera photo + any camera video fails.
- Mobile Internet: intermittent feature, between reboots - setting PIN code for the SIM card seems to help.
- Home key not working.
- Headphone jack.
Things that work
Requirements for installation
- Base Android zip: CyanogenMod download
- Latest Sailfish OS release: (newest directory and then the zip)
- Computer with adb and fastboot installed
- Patience and luck
- Install Android base zip by following instructions: CyanogenMod jfltexx Page
- Install the Sailfish OS zip on top of that Android base
- Software-related bugs (Sailfish OS): first search in https://together.jolla.com. If not found, add your question and tag with "porting"
- App bugs (e.g. an app doesn't scale well on different screens): contact its developer
- Problems which depend on hardware: search existing http://bit.ly/port-bugs; add new http://bit.ly/port-new-bug
- Please do not contact Jolla Care, Jolla Developer Care or phone's maker (e.g. LG, OnePlus, Google), as this is the Sailfish OS community's build for other phones
- For hot discussions about bleeding edge issues, welcome to this xda thread :)