The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Nemo Mobile is a Linux distribution for mobile devices. Nemo uses Mer as core and Glacier UX.
The Nemo Mobile project continues the work started in the MeeGo Community Edition to create open community driven OS and apps.
Now we create new stage of Nemo based on qtquickcontrols-nemo glacier ux
Old stage image status is here: https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Nemo/Installing#Wayland.2FQt5
Overall status: tl;dr: status matrix
Nemo Mobile is currently in development. Some features and apps are still missing for end-users on the devices. If you're willing to help, any contribution is appreciated.
- Videos: Nemo N9 2013-11-19 Devel preview Maemo-5-style desktop, Nemo N900 2012-08-31, Nemo N900 2012-07-02, Nemo N950 2013-06-24
Ping us in this order:
- IRC-channels at freenode:
- Mailing list: email@example.com Archive
- Nemo related topics should be prefixed with [NEMO]
- Twitter hashtag: #nemomobile (List of tweets)
- Twitter user: @nemomobile (List of mentions)
- Nemo Mobile discussion on maemo.org
- Nemo Planet: http://planet.devaamo.fi/nemo/
- Nemo Contributor Meeting every Tuesday at 10:00 UTC, 13:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
- Weekly error triage meeting every Monday at 7:00 UTC, 10:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
Installing & Updating
Visit Nemo/Installing for a guide to install Nemo Mobile on your device. This page also has information on how to set up a virtual machine with the Nemo x86 image, enabling you to check out Nemo even if you don't own a device. Supplementary install information and links are included in that page, too.
Visit Nemo/Updating for guide how to update existing installation of Nemo Mobile.
- Nemo/Glacier - Work in Progress!
- Qt5 Nemo apps porting status - DONE!
- Contributing to Mer
- Guide for Development, git trees, code, example git packaging, etc.
- Getting started in fixing bugs in existing software packages of Nemo
- Tips and tools for debugging Nemo
- Reporting bugs in Nemo
- Visit Nemo/Creating Releases for guide how Nemo Mobile releases are done.
- Audio in Nemo
- Wayland Nemo VM Image - current development status of the Wayland Nemo i486 image
- Migration tips - N9xx Maemo/Harmattan migration to Nemo: tips
- Redesign Project - Nemo redesign project
- Nemo/API - List of API documentation
- Nemo representative in Mer Advisory Board: Jukka Eklund
- Meetings: (currently inactive) Contributor Meeting every second Tuesday at 11:00 UTC, 13:00 EEST, @freenode, #mer-meeting Archive
- Minutes of meetings archive: