The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Nemo Mobile is a Linux distribution for mobile devices.
Nemo uses Mer as core and the UX was originally based on MeeGo Handset UX, but is now using lipstick.
The Nemo Mobile project continues the work started in the MeeGo Community Edition to create open community driven OS and apps.
tl;dr: status matrix
Nemo Mobile is currently in development. Some features and apps are still missing for end-users on the devices. If you're willing to help, any contribution is appreciated.
Ping us in this order:
- IRC-channel: #nemomobile at freenode (#mer for core packages) Link Channel log webchat
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive
- Nemo related topics should be prefixed with [NEMO]
- Twitter hashtag: #nemomobile (List of tweets)
- Twitter user: @nemomobile (List of mentions)
- Nemo Mobile discussion on maemo.org
- Nemo Contributor Meeting every Tuesday at 10:00 UTC, 13:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
- Weekly error triage meeting every Monday at 7:00 UTC, 10:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
Installing & Updating
Visit Nemo/Installing for a guide to install Nemo Mobile on your device. This page also has information on how to set up a virtual machine with the Nemo x86 image, enabling you to check out Nemo even if you don't own a device. Supplementary install information and links are included in that page, too.
Visit Nemo/Updating for guide how to update existing installation of Nemo Mobile.
- Contributing to Mer
- Guide for Development, git trees, code, example git packaging, etc.
- Getting started in fixing bugs in existing software packages of Nemo
- Tips and tools for debugging Nemo
- Reporting bugs in Nemo
- Visit Nemo/Creating Releases for guide how Nemo Mobile releases are done.
- Audio in Nemo
- Bi-Weekly contributor meetings chaired by Marko Saukko (sage)
- Nemo representative in Mer Advisory Board: Jukka Eklund
- Meetings: Contributor Meeting every second Tuesday at 11:00 UTC, 13:00 EEST, @freenode, #mer-meeting Archive
- Minutes of meetings: