The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Sailfish Community Page
Sailfish/Silica page with links, tips, hacks, feel free to add related content. Code links for the App List most welcome.
Please check also the official page
https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Main_Page(AWOL after page redesign)
About Sailfish OS
Sailfish is a Linux-based mobile operating system developed by Jolla in cooperation with the Mer project and supported by the Sailfish Alliance. Although it is primarily targeted at mobile phones, it is also intended to support other categories of devices.
The Sailfish OS and the Sailfish Software development kit are based on the Linux kernel and Mer.
- Hardware, for Jolla's devices having "The other half"
- Linux kernel "Compiling Jolla kernel"
- Mer drivers layer and Android drivers through libhybris
- Mer layer: System essentials, Multimedia, Graphics (Wayland), Security, Build and Development (Qt, Qt Webkit, QML, HTML5, Alien Dalvik Android compatibility and others)
- UI and middleware: Home screen & switcher, Real live multitasking, Input methods, Ambiance themes, Multimedia codecs
- Applications (Mer, Meego, Sailfish and Android apps are supported) with multiple application stores
- IRC-channel: #sailfishos at freenode (#mer for core packages) Link Channel log
- twitter : #sailfishos
- Mailing list:  
Regular meetings of the SailfishOS community have been established to improve transparency and cooperation with Jolla.
Information about the next meeting and its agenda can be found on https://together.jolla.com .
SDK and Emulator
- sdk emulator - http://vimeo.com/60547343
- on 21" screen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rkmiIMiyM0&feature=youtu.be
TMO and Copernicus threads about status of applications being ported to sailfish.
|AppIcon||App Name||Description||Link||Picture Screen|
|Ambiance Changer||Ambiance Changer is a hack to change ambiance on the emulator.||Git repository|
|Alice||Ported the app “Alice” (from BB10) to SailfishOS. The application is used to check the status of growth of children.||http://tiny.cc/ndq9sw|
|Google Reader||Grrok is a great little Google Reader client by Jon Levell. It's open source and I like it, so I did a quick port of it to Sailfish and used it to demo developing for Sailfish at Jolla Hackday and at Qt Developer Days 2012 at Santa Clara, California. veskuh.blogspot||https://github.com/veskuh/grrok|
|[]bitPurse icon||bitPurse||bitCoin money transactions||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7_L2w-92OY|
|gPodder||Installation instructions - OBS Link||Git repository||Screenshots|
|Perth Trains||The app provides a simple way to view ‘live’ departure times of train services across Perth.||Git repository||Screenshots|
|Ogre3D||Ogre 3D - 3D visualization app|||
|ownNotes||A note taking application with ownCloud sync. More Informations||Git repository||Screenshots|
|Tweetian||Tweetian is a feature-rich Twitter app for smartphones, developed using Qt/QML.||Git repository||About Sailfish port|
|URadio||Swedish radio broadcast client||Git repository||screenshoot|
|Weather-fish||A beautiful weather application||Git repository|
|JollaMPC||Full featured MPD (MusicPD) client for SailfishOS. Ported from symbian application qmobilempd, new gui.||Git repository||MPD wiki entry|
|Bluewhale||An Evernote client for SailfishOS.||Git repository|
|Quick Clamshell||Simple multiplication table practising application||Bitbucket (hg) repository|
- suncalc - http://my-symbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=395131#395131
- ubuntu calculator - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsN-9lC66k - https://github.com/rferrazz/sailfish-calculator
- Meespot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4J17QzxO0bE
- Use Exopc instructions but 1024x600 in ApplicationWindow.qml Installation
Iconia Tab W500
PackardBell Buttefly Touch
- it is an Acer Aspire 1820 clone, so should work the same with it
Unofficial third party organization on Github
If your app is open source, consider adding it to the "Sailfish OS third party open source apps collection" on Github. This makes it easier to discover new apps and collaborate in a central place. You can also work on your apps in your own repository and fork it to the Sailfish Apps organization:
- Sailfish Apps: https://github.com/sailfishapps/
- Harmattan: https://github.com/harmattan/
- community ports status matrix: https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptations/libhybris