The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
From Mer Wiki
Nemo Mobile adaptation details for Jolla device:
|Jolla | SBJ||220.127.116.1140811.4||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||?||?||?||Y||?||Y||N||Y||N||Y||?||Y||Y|
Details are as follows:
- Sensors cannot be tested as there are no libhybris sensors test package for Jolla
- GPS requires Jolla proprietary packages
- Old qt5-qtcomponents from Nokia MeeGo are not usable, this causes all important current implementations to crash at startup and Glacier only has a work-in-progress dialer application. This means that you can receive text messages but there is only the ofono-tests package which allows one to write them. Nemo Mobile requires help on creating Glacier based components software for all devices.
- LED lighting requires some ngfd configurations which are not made available by Jolla (yet)
- Camera has not been tested as the application for it is too old
- Gyroscope is the only sensor confirmed to work because the homescreen rotates when turning the device.