The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Keep sfos on A slot.
There is no TWRP available so it's csdmplicated. I tried to build image manually but it had corrupted ext4 (for whatever reason). You can install stock on B slot and install sfos from stock (not tested).
- put .tar.bz2 file onto SDCARD - using fastboot format userdata - fastboot format:ext4 userdata - fastboot set-active a (formatting userdata will change slot most likely) - flash kernel - it will boot to ramdisk then: - mkdir /sdcard - mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard - cp /sdcard/sfos.tar.bz2 /data/sailfishos-rootfs.tar.bz2 - Do as this script does (literally copy paste lines) updater-unpack.sh - after unpacking reboot and it should be fine
- PEERSEC is not available which causes droid-hal-init to crash
- CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE … is not accessible for the namespace here Fixed by simply changing linked if (waiting for proper fix)
- test_egl_configs works. test_hwc2 doesn't:
==12102== Invalid read of size 1 ==12102== at 0x53EC858: __fsetlocking (in /usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib/libc.so)
well, that's interesting, means we have unhooked file function somewhere
__fsetlocking usage came from external/selinux/libselinux/src/init.c (statically linked to libpdx_default_transport.so), which we will neutralize anyway
- To have a speedy build without whole vendorimage, modify hybris-boot/Android.mk
near the bottom, remove vendorimage from HYBRIS_COMMON_ANDROID8_TARGETS add to HYBRIS_TARGETS (arm64) fstab.qcom qca_cld3_wlan.ko ueventd.qcom.rc