The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Adaptations/libhybris/Install SailfishOS for cheeseburger-dumpling
|Cheeseburger / Dumpling|
|Product name:||5 / 5T|
|Sailfish OS version:||220.127.116.11|
|Device released|| Linux
|Sailfish OS||Store Support||OTA Support|
- 5th Jun 2020: Full fingerprint sensor enablement for the project thanks to sailfish-fpd-community!
- 3rd May 2020: Upgrade to Sailfish OS 18.104.22.168 (Rokua) & rebased HAL components on Pie for good!
- 17th Jan 2020: Initial XDA release threads are now live for both the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T!
- 14th Jan 2020: Backport mostly everything to Oreo and use 15.1 as the base for a good working initial XDA release coming soon!
- 22nd Dec 2019: Upgrade to Sailfish OS 22.214.171.124 (Nuuksio)
- 6th Dec 2019: Continuous integration pipeline for OnePlus 5T now also online at https://gitlab.com/sailfishos-porters-ci/dumpling-ci
- 5th Dec 2019: Continuous integration pipeline for OnePlus 5 now online at https://gitlab.com/sailfishos-porters-ci/cheeseburger-ci
- 4th Dec 2019: OTA support confirmed as fully functional (including kernel upgrades!)
- 26th Nov 2019: Proper adapted forks of @kimmoli's gesture-daemon & settings plugin ready for deployment
- 17th Nov 2019: Unstable (hybris-16.0) development builds; not ready for use yet :)
- 17th Oct 2019: Last (hybris-15.1; EoL) semi-stable SFOS 3.1 build; ready for daily use with working LineageOS 15.1 dual-boot
Check out the flashing guide I've written and change branches as desired
OTA (Over-the-Air) update
Existing users can simply upgrade from a previous Sailfish OS release in the command line without needing to wipe anything!
Since SFOS 3.3.0 images I've pre-installed sfos-upgade on the devices so you can just execute the following commands from a terminal shell to begin the upgrade process:
devel-su # get root access with set SSH password sfos-upgrade 126.96.36.199 # upgrade to defined new release; please follow given instructions!
Adaptation packages (e.g. libhybris, gestured, droid-config-* etc) on the current release can be updated in a similar fashion:
devel-su # get root access with set SSH password zypper ref && zypper dup # update repos & do a distribution upgrade
For hardware pre-requirements and such view the README doc, change branches as desired and afterwards follow the links to the approperiate building guides
Check out issues related to the port collectively located on the issues page here