The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Adaptations/libhybris/Install SailfishOS for grouper
Steps to install
- Install adb and fastboot on your workstation :
- Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot
- Fedora: yum install android-tools
- Mageia: urpmi android-tools (included in upcoming relase of Mageia 5).
- OpenSUSE: zypper in android-tools
- Mac OS X: Install Homebrew from http://brew.sh/, then: brew install android-platform-tools
- Windows: See http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_fastboot_intro for instructions
- Download CyanogenMod 10.1.3 from https://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/jenkins/42501/cm-10.1.3-grouper.zip and follow instructions from http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_grouper to install the CyanogenMod image.
- Download Sailfish OS for Nexus 7 image from http://jolla.toimii.fi/sailfishos/?file=sailfishos-grouper-release-18.104.22.168-alpha1.zip and flash it over CyanogenMod.
- Reboot the device and it should boot to Sailfish OS. If the device shows Google logo for 4-5 minutes, do a reboot using power button.
- On startup wizard skip jolla account creation / login to jolla account. It will not work on this release yet.
- After internet connection has been first time establised open Warehouse and select Check for updates from pulley menu
For current status of hardware support refer to https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptations/libhybris
Please move the issues below to the Nemo Hardware Adaptation bugzilla
- Microphone not working
- No sound from headphone jack
- Camera not working
- GPS not working in gui
- App covers are not transparent
- Background image in ambiences does not show in home screen/main menu
- Jolla account registration fails (Jolla store not working).
- Setting time from gui does not work