The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
How to install MeetMer dashboard
First install Ruby, Rubygems and Rails
- Install Ruby 1.9.x
- Install RubyGems
- Install Bundler
- Install Rails 3.1 or later
- Install MySql database
- create db user and set passwd
Prepare MeetMer core
- Clone/pull source from Github
- In MeetMer root folder, install needed gems: bundle install
- Edit db/database.yml (might not exist) file and run db create command: rake db:create
Features are implemented as separate gems (engine). Each feature has own github repository and they have own versioning.
Available features are:
- Meetings - lists and shows Mer meeting discussion logs and meeting minutes.
- Tasks - lists and shows Mer project not taken tasks
- Bugs - lists and shows not taken bugs by products.