The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
In #mer-meeting on irc.freenode.net, using the MeetBot
- 07:00 UTC - Nemo Bug Triage
- 11:00 UTC - Mer Bug Triage
- 11:00 UTC - (bi-weekly odd weeks, eg. wk5 onwards) Nemo Steering Group meeting
- 12:00 UTC - Mer Release Management meeting
- 12:OO UTC - Mer QA meeting
Please add the meeting details below to schedule a time in #mer-meeting
Please add time, date, purpose of meeting and any links to agenda or other related materials.
- 11:00 UTC Tuesday 3rd April 2012 - Initial Mer Quality Assurance meeting, http://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg00390.html
- 16:00 UTC Tuesday 20th March 2012 - Meeting to discuss ways forward on replacing MeeGo community OBS , http://doodle.com/zzk4pi7cphwub34u
- 09:00 UTC Tuesday 18th September 2012 - Platform SDK improvement brainstorming, http://email@example.com/msg00743.html
Useful MeetBot commands
To start a meeting: #startmeeting Foo status meeting for Mer To add a line to the meeting minutes: #info The status of foo is very bar, but not baz. To give someone an action point: #action JoeUser to work on foo to make it less bar To end a meeting: #endmeeting
Full documentation at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot and in case of problems with the meeting module or Merbot, contact dm8tbr (Thomas) on IRC.