The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Platform SDK Development
SDK Development Documentation
This page contains information about the development of the platform SDK itself - if you want to use the SDK then read Platform SDK.
The SDK is actually a product built on Mer. The additional packages come from the Mer:Tools project rather than UX/Hardware Adaptation layers.
Making a release
An SDK release is made up from a Mer:Core Release and a Mer:Tools release.
The following requirements were agreed on the initial platform sdk brainstorming meeting (things may change)
- Platform SDK needs to be able to function without an OBS account or access to an OBS.
- Offline compilation must be possible
- Clearly document the difference between platform SDK and application SDK.
- separation of user /home and 'sdk'
- need short path from: code, build, deploy, boo
- minimal http server to SDK for built rpm repo serving
Sources and packages
- COBS project : Mer:Tools:Testing : https://build.pub.meego.com/project/monitor?project=Mer%3ATools%3ATesting
- basic kickstart: https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=Mer%3ATools%3ATesting
- rootfs an mount script: https://img.merproject.org/images/
- the script's git version is hosted at https://github.com/lbt/sdk-kickstarter-configs
SDK team meeting minutes
- 13.1.2012 http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-01-13-18.02.html
- 28.1.2012 http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-01-28-10.04.log.html
- 24.2.2012 http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-02-24-16.01.html
- 9.3.2012 http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-03-09-10.01.html
- 16.3.2012 http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-03-16-10.00.html