The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Nemo Mobile is a Linux distribution for mobile, which continues MeeGo Community Edition project.
One of the main goals of Nemo is to replace closed source proprietary components (such as UX) of Sailfish OS and create truly open source community driven mobile OS and applications.
Nemo Mobile is currently in development. Some features and apps are still missing for end-users on the devices. If you're willing to help, any contribution is appreciated.
How to try
You can try Nemo at any device, which can run Salfish OS (both official and unofficial images): see Adaptations/libhybris. Also it's possible to run Nemo in VirtualBox.
The easiest way to try Nemo is to follow instructions here using latest Sailfish OS.
Ping us in this order:
- Telegram chat: https://t.me/NemoMobile
- IRC-channels at freenode:
- Mailing list: email@example.com Archive
- Nemo related topics should be prefixed with [NEMO]
- Twitter hashtag: #nemomobile (List of tweets)
- Nemo Mobile discussion on maemo.org
- OBS Project
- https://github.com/nemomobile - old infrastructure, currently in use only few repositories
- https://github.com/nemomobile-ux - new infrastructure