The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Mer source is in kept in git
- gitweb view here: http://gitweb.merproject.org/gitweb
- anonymous git clones can be done from http://review.merproject.org/p/<area>/<package>.git
- gerrit at https://review.merproject.org/
We will be moving to gitlab 'soon'.
There are a number of project areas.
The source for the actual packages in a Mer base system live here.
Packages somewhat related to cross compile (ie, don't exist in the x86 port) go in here
When Mer moves to Scratchbox2, the approach to cross-compilation that requires these packages will be deprecated.
Mer's [Platform SDK] and [QA] projects use the tools managed in this area.
This area contains:
The code used by the Mer project automation systems. This includes the code for the QA checks run when changes are submitted to Core.
This area essentially describes the core. It contains configuration for the OBS and other build tools used to build Mer. This includes:
- OBS prjconfig
- A snapshot of the packages in the core.
- Repository pattern / group definitions used in kickstarts (see Kickstart groups) are in /patterns/
- scripts used when releasing or exchanging Mer
The Mer Delivery System lives here.
Currently kept at https://github.com/Merproject/
Contributions to any part of Mer source is welcome.
Mer does not currently track upstream sources but there is a bug about that: https://bugs.merproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97
Mer uses gerrit to manage the git repositories.