The Mer Wiki now uses your Mer user account and password (create account on https://bugs.merproject.org/)
Nemo Mobile is a Linux distribution for mobile devices.
Nemo uses Mer as core and the UX was originally based on MeeGo Handset UX, but is now using [].
The Nemo Mobile project continues the work started in the MeeGo Community Edition to create open community driven OS and apps.
tl;dr: status matrix
Nemo Mobile is currently in development. Some features and apps are still missing for end-users on the devices. If your willing to help, any contribution is appreciated.
- IRC-channel: #nemomobile at freenode (#mer for core packages) Link Channel log
- Twitter hashtag: #nemomobile (List of tweets)
- Mailing list: email@example.com Archive
- Nemo related topics should be prefixed with [NEMO]
- Nemo Mobile discussion on maemo.org
- Nemo Contributor Meeting every Tuesday at 10:00 UTC, 13:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
- Weekly error triage meeting every Monday at 7:00 UTC, 10:00 UTC+3 (Finland) at #mer-meeting
Installing & Updating
Visit Nemo/Installing for a guide to install Nemo Mobile on your device. This page also has information on how to set up a virtual machine with the Nemo x86 image, enabling you to check out Nemo even if you don't own a device. Supplementary install information and links are included in that page, too.
Visit Nemo/Updating for guide how to update existing installation of Nemo Mobile.
Nemo Mobile has two organizations in the github. These two orginazations are nemomobile and nemobile-packages.
nemomobile contains packages/components/configs/etc. where nemo is the upstream project. This organization can be found from https://github.com/nemomobile Should be also noted that packages in nemomobile have also packaging information in them which is using the tar_git service. More information about that can be found from our development page.
The nemomobile-packages is meant only for packaging information for packages which contain upstream somewhere else and can be found from https://github.com/nemomobile-packages These are packaged either with git_pkg or with tar_git with submodules.
Also there are various upstream repositories around the internet which are used.
As Nemo is using Mer as a base one should also remember to look those repositories at http://gitweb.merproject.org/gitweb/
- Contributing to Mer
- Howto setup desktop development target
- Hello World-tutorial using Qt SDK
- Getting started in fixing bugs in existing software packages of Nemo
- Tips and tools for debugging Nemo
- Reporting bugs in Nemo
- Visit Nemo/Creating Releases for guide how Nemo Mobile releases are done.
- Guide for Development, containing for example git packaging.
- Audio in Nemo
- Bi-Weekly contributor meetings chaired by Marko Saukko (sage)
- Nemo representative in Mer Advisory Board: Jukka Eklund
- Meetings: Contributor Meeting every second Tuesday at 11:00 UTC, 13:00 EEST, @freenode, #mer-meeting Archive
- Minutes of meetings: